Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne Escape House Fire

Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne escape house, as they noticed the living room in their Beverly Hills, Calif., home was on fire.  The couple had accidentally left a candle burning overnight.

Luckily, no one was seriously injured.

On her CBS show, The Talk, on Thursday Sharon explains what had happened.Upon hearing a sound that seemed like metal hitting the tile floor, Sharon, who was in her bedroom, said she assumed the housekeeper had dropped her keys.  Then before she knew it, Sharon recalls, «my eyes are stinging and my throat’s closing up.  Something weird smelling in here, then my dogs started to bark…»

Sharon says she walked out of her bedroom and went downstairs to the living room where she discovered the candle had burst into flames and «the cracking sound was the glass in the candle holder exploding.»

Sharon says she doused the flames with water while Ozzy, who had just undergone surgery on his hand a day earlier, opened doors.

Firemen arrived around 5 a.m., before the blaze got out of control.

Sharon said the firemen were gorgeous, and joked that they laid her down on the front path, straddled her and gave her mouth-to-mouth.

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.